Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesdays with Dorie: Chocolate Oatmeal Drops

Back into the Tuesdays with Dorie fold, with some cookie action. Nothing says happy Valentines Day like piles of chocolate cookies. I've been so busy and stressed lately that I haven't even had time to post the Lisbon photos (check out franksvolvo.tumblr.com for some of Matt's), but apparently nothing stops the baking.
And I bought a wok, so very little has stood in the way of the stir-frying, either. Next step is to work on the fact that most of my stir-fries taste the same, but right now I'm just happy swishing them around in there. Hey, any excuse to eat rice...

Oh, these cookies? They were good. The oatmeal seemed a little out of place (and I love oatmeal in cookies), but did no harm. I also made some chocolate sables.
 I was going all out and cutting out little hearts, but gave it up after a while and cut rectangles. That's how much I love you.

No comments: