Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Backward

I need to get out more. To remember that I live in a giant city with hundreds of parks, bike paths, and beautiful places. I need to be like that guy who walked every street in Manhattan. I need to find more adventure. I need to go hear more music. I need to re-acquaint myself with a lot of things.

In the meantime, while I'm strapping on bike helmet and going to yoga and starting African dance and re-learning to drive, I need to post a link back to the Heavenly Cake of the week, Coffee Chiffonlets, made back in May of 2010.

4 comments:

Lois B said...

What exciting adventures you're undertaking! Keep us posted. :)

Liana said...

yoga? african dance? why was i not informed?

Joan said...

great activities!!!!

dad

mds said...

You need to hop on a discount bus and head to Boston! You can teach Becky some African dance.