Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesdays with Dorie: Cocoa Madeleines

It was a quiet day, and I found myself a little uninspired by the Tuesdays with Dorie pick of the week, which was meant to be chocolate madeleines, filled with marshmallow fluff and dipped in chocolate ganache. I made it as far as the cocoa madeleines, but no further. This will be one I'll have to come back to.

I've been having a somewhat lazy week, interspersed with bouts of household activity. I've vacuumed, laundered, and tidied, but am pretty reluctant to leave the house. The calm before the storm, perhaps.

2 comments:

lola said...

I know how you feel. This one did not inspire me either. I am busy with houseguests and this recipe did not fit into the schedule. It is nice that you posted nevertheless.

Kendall said...

i've never tried a chocolate madeleine, but can only imagine it tastes as good as it looks...!!

check out www.culinaryschoolguide.net